Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Post

My name is Nicole. I am a mother of two,
Gwyndolynn, my three year old
(with my sister Kristalle)







and a 6 month old named Quentin.
(with me)





I like to read other people's blogs, so I created a blog so that I could become a follower of others blogs. I'm not funny, or witty like others so this will probably be a pretty boring blog. We don't do much here is Bozeman, we are poor college students trying to raise a family. Everything here is Bozeman costs too much money. Sorry I'm not a rich hippie. Today we watched The Princess and the Frog and Dora the Explorer while it was snowing. Its freaking April and we are pretty tired of it. I can't think of anything else to do!!!! We watch movies.
I work at the hospital, it is my only release. My husband is in school and we have one year left before graduation. I CAN'T WAIT!!! He is Air Force ROTC, which means we are guaranteed a job (hallelujah), but it also means a life of uncertianty. We like the AF so far, we will see what it brings us. He is graduating in Mechanical Engineering so we might have a chance at a really good job at the end of his committment with the AF. I am going to try to go to school when he is done. We'll see...
We have an AF dinner this Friday. I'm pretty excited about it. One night i get to really dress up for dinner and dancing. It's like prom! Maybe I'll remember to take pictures and post them. I don't anticipate updating this often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers