Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gwyndolynn's Hair

I have been inspired. My three year old has beautiful red hair that she gets a lot of compliments on. Unfortunatly, it is thin, fine and wispy. It usually doesn't stay how I fix it and frustrates me to no end. I stumbled upon this blog and it has become my new obsession:

cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com

Seriously, this woman is genious. I think she is super fabulous and she is really creative with her daughter's hair. Granted, her daughter has hair that most women dream about, but she still gives me motivation to try new things with Gywn. Gwyn is also excited about it and we will look through the pictures and pick one out together. She will then hold still for me (as much as a three year old can) and lets me fix it! Horry for an ingenious woman and her uber cute little girl.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers